There was a problem – Ajax error

Home Forums Quform WordPress There was a problem – Ajax error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    YFS
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just purchased your WP plugin and built our form. But when I submit, there is a problem that “There was a problem – Ajax error”. How can I fix that problem?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

YFS
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your response,

Would you check this link which is my form (https://yourfinservices.com.au/test-form_new/)? Or I can give you access to my website with your email.

Thanks,

Regards,
    Sean

YFS
    Participant

I tried this method (https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress-v2/troubleshooting/common-problems/plugintheme-conflicts).

Unfortunately, It did not work. Could you help me as soon as possible, please?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

YFS
    Participant

Thanks for your response,

First of All, I’m not a developer, also I spent lots of time on this problem. I tried my best, even following your method. But there was still ” Ajax Error”. If you are available I would like to add you to my website admin. Could you please send me your email? Then you can check what exactly happening.

Thanks.
    SimpleSmart

Ally
    Support Staff

YFS
    Participant

I sent an email and added your email to the website.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

YFS
    Participant

Hi Ally,

The problem was solved according to the instructions. Thank you so much Ally, I really appreciate your instructions.

Now I just have one question how to make it possible to write only numeric values in the number field?

Thanks.

Allan
    Support Staff

I have the same problem, and done all the things you had written here.
    can you please help me out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy