There was a problem – This field is required

Home Forums Quform PHP There was a problem – This field is required

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DigitalOxide
    Participant

I’ve been using this form with only minor modifications since 2017. It has mostly remained the same the past two or three years.

However, starting this year, a number of users have identified that, when attempting to submit the form, they receive an error saying “There was a problem” and all of the required fields pop the error “This field is required”.

They have validated the form is properly filled out. I was able to replicate this successfully a few weeks ago, but not again since. I did hear from another user that they received the error recently.

Since I’m not able to replicate this again currently, I imagine there is little way to troubleshoot, but figured I’d post in case you had seen/heard of this happening before? I’ll continue seeing if I can replicate reliably and update the post if I figure out how.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DigitalOxide
    Participant

Ally,
    Thanks for your response. I haven’t found a way to reliably re-create the error again. I’ll keep playing with it and implement changes as you suggested. Let’s call this resolved. If I can recreate and that doesn’t solve, I’ll create a new post.
    Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy