Time: Hide Minutes

Home Forums Quform WordPress Time: Hide Minutes

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pixelmagic
    Participant

Hi,
    is it possible to hide minutes in the “Time” field?

I want to make a form where users can choose working hours, from… and to…, Monday through Sunday. Ideally having a field where you can choose From Hour – To Hour, would be perfect. But your “Time” field only has the option of inserting hours and minutes.

So, now I have to create 2 fields per day, Monday from – Monday to, and I have to include minutes because there is no way to hide minutes.

What I want is (example):

Mon 9 – 5
    Tue 9 – 5
    Wed 9 – 5

…and so on.

Is there a way to accomplish this using your form? Or at least to get rid of the minutes as they are not needed here?

Now I have set the Minute Granularity to 30, but it would be nice if there was an option to set it to, for example 0, and have it disappear.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pixelmagic
    Participant

Thank you for answering, it’s a bit clunky having to do it this way, but I have taken your advice. I changed from Time fields to Dropdown Menus and it all looks and works much better now. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy