Timepicker not displaying correctly on mobile.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Timepicker not displaying correctly on mobile.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mikequform
    Participant

Hello,

I had a problem that I could not select time from timepicker dropdown on mobiles due to the conflict of Uniform script with my theme. So I disabled Uniform on QuForm. Then I got another issue that when I open the form on mobile phone, each timepicker select takes 1 full row of the screen. I found that this was cause by the responsive style codes as below.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap-text input, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap-captcha input, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap-password input, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap select, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap textarea {
    width: 100% !important;
    min-width: 100px;
    }

I know it’s because of this code since when I untick width:100% !important; on the Inspector mode, timepicker is displayed correctly on mobile.

I tried to override this value by creating custom.css as below

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap-text input, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap-captcha input, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap-password input, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap select, .iphorm-responsive .iphorm-elements .iphorm-element-wrap textarea {
    width: auto !important;
    min-width: auto !important;
    }

But somehow that !important code in the style.css gets executed and custom.css cannot override.

Could you guide me how I can solve this?

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mikequform
    Participant

That worked like a charm.

Thank you very much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy