Tips on styling Jquery reset form button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Tips on styling Jquery reset form button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

I used the example from the FAQ’s to configure a reset form button. Here’s my code that resets the form and returns the focus to the first field in my quform:

<input type="rbutton" onclick="jQuery(this).parents('.iphorm').resetForm(); jQuery.uniform.update();
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {$('.iphorm_3_29').focus();});return false;"><div class="cancel-text">RESET FORM</div></input>

I also added css to the custom.css file:

input[type=rbutton] {
    float:left;
    display: inline;
    padding-top: 10px;
    height: 30px;
    background: #FF0000;
    -webkit-border-radius: 6px;
    -moz-border-radius: 6px;
    border-radius: 6px;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0, .29), inset 1px 1px 1px rgba(255,255,255, .44);
    -moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0, .29), inset 1px 1px 1px rgba(255,255,255, .44);
    box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0, .29), inset 1px 1px 1px rgba(255,255,255, .44);
    -webkit-transition: all 0.15s ease;
    -moz-transition: all 0.15s ease;
    -o-transition: all 0.15s ease;
    -ms-transition: all 0.15s ease;
    transition: all 0.15s ease;
    overflow: visible;
    }

.cancel-text {
    vertical-align: middle;
    min-height: 20px;
    float:left;
    position: relative;
    padding: 0 20px;
    padding-top: 10px;
    height: 25px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font: bold 20px/22px Arial, sans-serif;
    color: #000;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(255,255,255, .22);
    }

The problem is I am trying to style the button so that it matches my submit button at the bottom of the form. What I get though with the code above is a button with the text RESET FORM directly to the right of it. How can I set this text over the jquery button. Also, how can I move this button to the right of the submit button? Any advice or hints would be appreciated. I’m a bit of a newbie when it comes to jquery. So I am not sure how to apply styles to it, especially when they are being inherited already.

Do you have any plans on just adding a Reset button to the forms?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy