Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup

Home Forums Quform WordPress Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    reich90
    Participant

Hello,

you form is just amazing! But i am not 100% sure how to solve the following issue:

1. I want to promote my products with the help of an affiliate network. I need to add the following pixel:

https://affiliate-network.com/track/goal-by-click-id?click_id={click_id}&goal_id=334&track_id={track_id}

After a new client clicks on submit -> the pixel fires and a unique track_id will be passed to the network.

2. How can I assign a unique track ID for each application / SignUp?

Thx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

reich90
    Participant

Hey, thank you for your answer. Entry ID should work, but your first solution doesnt work. Entry ID will not be passed by just adding the pixel to the message field.

I guess the solution is somewhere here,

Dynamic default value

a function that submits the entry id to the network

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

reich90
    Participant

It works! Thank you 😀

Another question…

a) Lets say i want to expand my visibility by adding new networks. How can i implement a 2nd or 3rd pixel from other networks?

b) Is there a way to export all the data (new signups, name, email etc.) as csv?

Or even better: all new data will be passed directly to a file on our server or google drive excel file? (without overwriting the data)

Cheers

reich90
    Participant

The entryid starts at 0. Is there a way to set the start number yourself? not 27, but 10127 for example

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy