Tried Everything. Contact Form Will Not Send Email. Please Help.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Tried Everything. Contact Form Will Not Send Email. Please Help.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

We have over 20 contact forms for our different branch locations on our website cleaningdoctor.net

Recently we changed our web hosting company and migrated our site to the new host. Since doing so most of the contact forms are not working properly. They are receiving enquiries, but are not emailing them on the relevant recipient.

Our email accounts are hosted on Google Workspace. I have setup and confirmed that SPF, DKIM and DMARC are all setup and operational.

The forms were working fine before we migrated to the new host.

SMTP setup is not an option unfortunately.

Please help?!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Thank you Ally, I will contact the host and see if we can sort the issue.

I have setup FluentSMTP and the contact form is now successfully emailing contact form enquiries.

When the email is delivered to the recipients inbox, I need the sender to be designated as the email address submitted by the customer.

I am specifying this within the recipient settings but when the email is delivered, the sender is still appearing as the admin address for the Google Workspace that I am connecting to via FluentSMTP.

How do I get the sender to appear as the email address that the customer enters into the email field?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

That sorted it thanks.

How do I set the date format to appear as dd/mm/yy

I’m using dd/M/yyyy, but it is outputting the month in front of the day.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy