Trigger Webhook when changing form entry from admin dashboard

Home Forums Quform WordPress Trigger Webhook when changing form entry from admin dashboard

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fbxac
    Participant

Hey guys,

Following-up on a previous question that was solved as far as workflow. I have a admin only option that has an application status as “approved” “rejected” or “Waitlisted. I have a webhook setup that triggers when the application is is set to “approved”. The applicant cannot change this status as its only for admins in the backend. Here is my workflow and what I am trying to do:

1. Applicant files the application
    2. I view the application, change the status in the admin backend to approve. They receive the email for approval
    3. The webhook triggers when the application status “approved” is set.

For some reason when I do this in the admin backend, the webhook is not triggering. Does the webhook only trigger when the applicant submits? How can I get the webhook to reconsider triggering?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy