Trouble with the Gallery

Home Forums Storm WordPress Trouble with the Gallery

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kpp970
    Participant

Last time I logged in about a week ago my Gallery was fine but today I noticed when I go to view a gallery the page loads and just before it finishes loading I notice that it seems like it pushes the bottom pictures up and the I cant scroll down any and you can only see the pictures that are on the first couple rows … I have deactivated all the plugins with no luck … Maybe some one here can point me in the direction I need to look to fix the problem …

http://dustinpricephotography.com/portraits/ Is the site I am having problems on and any of the gallery’s

kpp970
    Participant

I seemed to have fixed the problem, I added a height cmd line in 17. PORTFOLIO / GALLERY STYLES

“.portfolio-three-column .portfolio-items {margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: -10px;}
    .portfolio-three-column .portfolio-item {
    width: 293px;
    height: 250px;
    margin-right: 10px;
    margin-bottom: 10px;”

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy