Two buttons next

Home Forums Quform WordPress Two buttons next

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    summer
    Participant

I need two next steps, logically judging to jump to the second and third pages, there is no field, how to achieve it, can it be achieved? Thank you

summer
    Participant

Please see the attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

summer
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. After setting up in this way, but clicking does not jump to the next page, how can I click the radio button and jump to the next page, thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

summer
    Participant

Okay, thank you very much, I achieved the effect I wanted

summer
    Participant

Another problem is that I select a radio button and go to the next page, but after clicking the previous step and re-selecting the radio button, I will always enter the page corresponding to the first radio button. How can I deal with this problem? Ok thanks

summer
    Participant

This problem has been resolved, you need to set two single button buttons at the same time can only select one, thank you very much

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy