Two different Date format

Home Forums Quform WordPress Two different Date format

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    laurentflueck
    Participant

Hello to you,

Please apologize, my english is not that good. This might also be the reason why i didn’t find the answer to my question in the Forum.

The thing is, i would like to use two different Date format presentation in my formular results.
    I would like to insert, in the confirmation answer by mail to a passenger for example, in french:
    ” Bonjour, nous avons reçu une réservation pour le lundi 25 mai 2014, et nous vous en remercions”.
    In this answer I would like to use the day in full word (full letters ?), and the date in the european presentation (day, month, year).
    But to insert these data in my MySQL database, and also to have it in the mail subject that I will receive as a copy, I think that the US presentation (year, month, day) is more logical cause it allows an easier way to filter these mails.
    So my question is: can I use a way to indicate a date format both way in the same formular results ?
    Knowing that my skills in php are very poor for the time beeing…
    Many thanks in advance and best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

laurentflueck
    Participant

Oooops,

I forgot to thank you for your answer, Ally ! I didn’t manage to do it
    exactly the way I want for the time being, but I will keep on working on
    it… Had other things to do these days.

Many thanks anyway and best regards !

Laurent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy