two form register

Home Forums Quform WordPress two form register

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jennis015
    Participant

Hi! I love the plugin!! is it possible make two form register to buddypress?
    i tried put two shorcode in the register.php and repeat the code
    ‘add_action(‘quform_post_process_2′, function (array $result, Quform_Form $form)’
    but it snt works.

Thanks!!

jennis015
    Participant

I could solve it! Only I have had a doubt, is it possible that a registration form the first question is on one page (ex: home) and the rest on a new page? Thanks very much!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jennis015
    Participant

Excellent !! Thank you!
    I only have one problem. on page 1 create a * choose a place *.
    On page 2 I add 5 more questions, but the first question is * choose the place * (now it is complete with form1) but I would like salt this question when I redirect from form 1
    It’s possible? I don’t want to hide it in the whole form because I generate a direct link to the complete form2.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jennis015
    Participant

Thanks Ally! It works i change this line $(this).closest(‘.quform-page-5_1’).hide(); and the condition of the page for* hide if the element id 4-1 is not empty*.
    Regards!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy