Unable to Activate Newly Purchased License Code

Home Forums Quform WordPress Unable to Activate Newly Purchased License Code

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    luketsang
    Participant

I purchased GuForm and activated the plugin. However, when I cut and paste the Purchase Code into form “QuFormSetting” text box “Enter license key” and click Verify, it just blank out the key and without any feed back.

When go back into Form Builder, still have the message: You are using an unlicensed version. Please enter your license key…..

Please help!
    Luke

My site: https://pcstel.net

Server compatibility
    PHP Version 5.5.3-1ubuntu2
    MySQL Version 5.5.34
    WordPress Version 3.6.1
    GD Image Library Available
    mbstring Extension Available
    Temporary Directory /tmp/

luketsang
    Participant

I still have this problem. And I send two private requests for help to ThemeCather.

While waiting for help, is any one know where can I download the unlicensed plugins so I can start working on my project until the license key issue was resolved.

PS: After many searching, problem seems to relate to Java script error. I disabled all other plugins and activate an older theme TwentyEleven as suggested in some old post. But clicking Verify on setup still doing nothing.

Looking at Firefox Browser Console, a lot of warning and error messages shown up.

If someone in ThemeCather interested to help, I would be more than willing to provide admin access to my site at pcstel.net to diagnose the problem.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

luketsang
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for the response and offer. The problem is now resolved. Please consider this issue cloase.

After some more hours of digging into the problem, it seem to relay to folder accessing issue.

I installed WordPress using the standard repository and official installation method from Linux Lubuntu (a light weight Ubuntu). I do not know for sure, but could be the folders were setup differently than expected by some plugins.

On my system, it automatically created two main folders /var/lib/wordpress and /usr/share/wordpress. Some software and contents appeared on both folders with links on some files.

To make long story short, I merged the two folders into one. Redirect the virtual server directory into the merged folder. Then I am able to verify the license key and start designing forms.

I hope this may help save a few hours or days for someone, who run into same problem with Ubuntu+Wordpress+Plugins installation!

Best regards,
    Luke

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy