Unable to edit conditional configurations after upgrading WP and Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Unable to edit conditional configurations after upgrading WP and Quform

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sumer
    Participant

Hi,

I have just upgraded my WP installation to 3.6 and my Quform plugin to 1.4.7.

I no longer seem to be able to add edit the conditional logic statements on my form. I click on the add (+) new logic field and and all the fields disappear.

Could you please let me know about this.

Thanks.

jktb75
    Participant

Same here, i updated and i don’t even get the choice to add logical options.
    Also for Settings -> Database -> Save another form value, for the value if i add a div class together with other p styles and dynamic values it works as long as i stay on that page, but as soon as i navigate away from the page, once i change pages it automatically delete everything and leaves just <div class= and the rest gets removed.
    Thank you, please help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sumer
    Participant

Thanks Ally. All good.

squareweb
    Participant

Hi I just manually updated quform plugin but stille same problem with conditional logic…..

Plugin info says version 1.4.7.

Thanks in advance

firbug console (error) after clicking “conditional logic” checkbox:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘options’ of null iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.7:3362
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.buildLogicRuleValues iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.7:3362
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.buildLogicRule iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.7:3338
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.syncLogic iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.7:3304
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.toggleLogic iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.7:3260
    onclick

Ally
    Support Staff

squareweb
    Participant

OK, I’ll wait for an update from CC.

Thanks for quick reply

Mark

variantgroup
    Participant

I just installed v 1.4.8 and I am still having the same issues with the conditional logic radio button on the admin page.

Here is error result:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'options' of null iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.8:3362
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.buildLogicRuleValues iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.8:3362
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.buildLogicRule iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.8:3338
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.syncLogic iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.8:3304
    window.iPhorm.iPhorm.toggleLogic iphorm-form-builder.js?ver=1.4.8:3260
    onclick admin.php?page=iphorm_form_builder&id=1:119602

Regards
    Chris

Ally
    Support Staff

variantgroup
    Participant

Ally-

Thanks for the reply. I emptied the cache and it seems to be working now.

Thanks so much!
    Chris

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy