Unable to Edit Quform forms with WordPress 4.5

Home Forums Quform WordPress Unable to Edit Quform forms with WordPress 4.5

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    barrysherry
    Participant

Just downloaded WordPress 4.5 and the edit feature on Quforms seems to have been a casualty. The page header loads but no content. It doesn’t matter how I arrive to edit, no content is available. Does anyone else have this issue using WordPress 4.5?

achimschmidt
    Participant

I have also a problem with wordpress 4.5 an Quform. I can’t build new forms. Quforms don’t store the name of a new form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

barrysherry
    Participant

Just a little quirky. When I displayed plugins Quform was visible as version 1.7.5. There was no message beneath it that an update was available. Who knew? I clicked on edit, which warned me about making changes, so I exited out from there and looked at plugins again. This time it displayed the message that 1.7.7. was available. Updated. Running great. Thanks for your help. I doubt I would have stumbled on this without your guidance. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy