Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

Home Forums Quform WordPress Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dinozoiks
    Participant

Hi there,

Plugin seems to work fine. Form appears. But I just get the ‘progress’ animation when I press send.
    Have tried sending via SMTP etc, but seems the issue is maybe that it’s not getting that far.

The Chrome debugger throws an error when the button is pressed…

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
    s jquery.form.min.js?ver=v20130616:7
    e.fn.ajaxSubmit jquery.form.min.js?ver=v20130616:7
    _this.submit jquery.iphorm.js?ver=1.4.16:266
    (anonymous function) jquery.iphorm.js?ver=1.4.16:256
    c.event.handle jquery-1.4.4.min.js?ver=1.4.4:63
    h.handle.o jquery-1.4.4.min.js?ver=1.4.4:56

I’ve updated the Quform plugin. Switched other plugins on and off to see if there’s a conflict. Can’t see one.

Any ideas?

dinozoiks
    Participant

Slight update, I can get it to ‘send’ if I deactivate Ajax, but it’s obviously not a great solution.

liviuplesoianu
    Participant

Hi. I’m having exactly the same issue. I’ve tried everything. Only deactivating Ajax works. But this is not a real solution. What should we do?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

liviuplesoianu
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, Ally. It worked for me. Just updated using jQuery Updater Plugin.

BR,
    Liviu

dinozoiks
    Participant

Thanks Ally,

I installed a jQuery Updater plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/jquery-updater/)
    Then created a test form to send to you
    Then tested it just in case
    It worked!
    Damn.

My coder OCD is annoyed I’m not sure if it was the jQuery update or ‘something else’ (aka, ‘leaving it 24 hours and trying again’). I’ll assume the updater won that one.

I do have one niggling thing in my head though… My jQuery.js in wp-includes/js/jquery is jQuery v1.10.2. The latest that comes with WP is jQuery v1.10.3, so that’s cool. BUT, I didn’t notice any change in this (or any other file in the directory) after the updater plugin install. But then you mention v1.4.4, so this sounds like file I should have looked at is jquery-1.4.4.min.js. Where is this?

Sounds like I need to investigate loading the jQuery from Google CDN!

Anyway, it works now so thanks for the pointer!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy