UNIQUE

Home Forums Quform WordPress UNIQUE

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I need to have a unique column for my e-mail so i don´t get double entries of e-mails in the data base.
    How can i do this?
    I will send you the sql file what you can see the sql.
    I also sending you the image of the form what i need the unique field.

I also had before CHARSET=utf8mb4 but now it shows CHARSET=utf8mb3. Why i ask about this is that some times when they sending the order it does not send it complete. So is it better for me to convert it back to CHARSET=utf8mb4?

We just had a server change from CentosOS7 to Rocky8 what we have now. So we transfer with cpanel from old to new server.

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    It was not utf8mb4, it was only utf8 like this before…
    ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT=’Listado de Orden’;

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello Ally
    Thanks for help, that helped me so i don´t get double e-mails in the database….

Anyway i changed the database from ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb3 COLLATE=utf8mb3_unicode_ci; to ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
    But i guess that was not the problem, but is better.

So to the other funny stuff what is going on with the partidas was that if you put 0 or leave blank the price field it is jumping over the that partida and don´t send it with the e-mail.

So how can we adjust the javascript code i have so it can accept 0 or empty field? I will attache the javascript here….

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Icemanmx.
    Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello Ally
    I don´t know how they did before but all was good to now.
    When you put a 0 or leave it blank in the precio field it send the result to the database and it is cero and and have all the partidas.
    But that Partida what is 0 or blank does not show up on my e-mail template in outlook, it just jumping over that partida.

I will send you both file, the js and the plugin for the e-mail template i am using.
    I also sent you mail with a video link you can see what i really mean.

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello Ally
    I did what you told me and for me that function perfect, now i can use 0 or a blank field.
    Thanks again for a outstanding service and support.
    I purchased a other copy of your qform for wordpress.

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

Attachments:
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Want to ask if you have license for multisite wordpress installation?

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

Ally
    Support Staff

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Yes i have subdomain for my multisite i just started on jffk.org like eso.jffk.org and so on…
    Ok, then i know i can use same license key…
    Thanks

Best Regards
    Adelbert Otto

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy