Upgrading custom fields for user ID

Home Forums Quform WordPress Upgrading custom fields for user ID

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MAXIS322718
    Participant

Hello
    I have two text fields .
    I need that would by user id
    data from these two fields filed in
    the_author_meta and remained there
    The name of the first field in the BD custom_usermeta_1
    second custom_usermeta_2
    Like to know is it possible?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MAXIS322718
    Participant

Thanks, I understand now.
    My question is I need that would after sending the form data it is no longer executed and was tied to a user ID ?Shorter that after sending messages to users it is no longer run

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MAXIS322718
    Participant

It is a pity that you do not understand me I am from Russia and I communicate with you through a translator but I’ll try to explain to you in detail what I wanted because the fact that you wrote a little’t what I wanted
    As you can hide form after a successful upload, depending on the user ID.
    Suppose that the user Admin sent successfully shape its form becomes invisible and user Test has not yet sent its form is visible. Is that possible?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy