"Upload Error"

Home Forums Quform WordPress "Upload Error"

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jsindell
    Participant

If I have “Enable Flash uploader” enabled, I am unable to upload a file from the website using the Quform upload form. I will always receive an error “Upload error.” (See Attached Screenshot)

However, if I DISABLE “Flash uploader,” my uploads go through.

I’ve read the documentation thoroughly. It’s very vague. It says nothing about prerequisites for the flash uploader to work.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jsindell
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    I have done everything you suggested, but with no affect. I am still getting an error no matter how many plugins are active or theme is being used. However, as soon as I uncheck the flash option on QUForm, I no longer get the error. I am having the entire site hosted on Dreamhost and am not running my own server, so I’m not sure where to get the php error logs from. Do I need to contact dreamhost for those?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy