Upload File and Chrome

Home Forums Quform WordPress Upload File and Chrome

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ron King
    Participant

In Chrome, the File Upload “Browse” button doesn’t show and the function doesn’t work. It works fine in MS Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Any ideas?

Ron King
    Participant

I hope someone can help me with this fairly soon.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ron King
    Participant

Ally, I’m not sure sending the link will help. I have two computers, and the upload works on one and not the other. The one it doesn’t work on is actually my newest computer, and they are both on computers using Windows 10, so that makes it difficult to check. My fear is having it happen to other people.

Damn, I went to the site to get the link to the proper page and see that, after worrying about this for a couple of weeks, it is now working. It must have reacted to the fear of having you look at it.. You’re good!

Thanks for getting back to me. Ron

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy