Upload Image to Post Page – Not Only Featured Image

Home Forums Quform WordPress Upload Image to Post Page – Not Only Featured Image

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sundialstudios
    Participant

Hi – I had no problems at all setting up the form to create a new post and assign it a category; perfect instructions!!!

I was wondering if there was a way to use the uploaded image not only as the Featured Image, but also as an image inside the post – is that possible?

Thanks!!
    John

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sundialstudios
    Participant

Thanks Ally – Perfect!!!

sundialstudios
    Participant

I have one additional question, not sure if I should start a new topic or not.

I have a date picker on the upload form; how would I add the date in its own line inside the content?

I think I’d use a similar method to what you used to add the image, but I’m going to want the date above the content, in its own DIV and just don’t see how to do that?

Thanks!
    John

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy