Upload of new Quform over old

Home Forums Quform WordPress Upload of new Quform over old

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

Have purchased quform 2 as the quform styles plugin broke the site during an update.

I have downloaded the new quform but as it is called the same as the old one, during FTP it will overwrite it.

How do I get around that or doesn’t it matter?

I know that you have to keep the old one active until the new one is installed.

What happens to the styling in quform styles, is this read into the new quform 2?

Also when making a booking and pressing send, it does not submit and says .. There was a problem
    Ajax error

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Damn it seems I have bought another download thinking that the Quform styles was not working as the quform was the old version.

It also appears that some of the problems we were experiencing were server side related.

I dont suppose its possible to get a refund?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy