upload problem with safari and firefox / "At least one file is required"

Home Forums Quform WordPress upload problem with safari and firefox / "At least one file is required"

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hantpaul
    Participant

Hey there,

I owned quforms, now there are big problems with your uploading tool. Everytime a user uploads one or several files in a form with a required upload he’ll get the error code “At least one file is required”. Looks like a permission is missing? When I disable required upload the File is transferred to phptmp/iphorm/ but stays without extension an their file names are like “iphormMInryS”, “iphormPAaKYZ” or “iphormy2wujw”. When I use Chrome mostly everything works fine, but I can’t force all submission users to use chrome 😉

The Adress of the blog: http://www.hant-magazin.de/?page_id=72

Pleeeeaaaaase help me!

Paul

We use WordPress 3.8 / php_max_upload is 16 MB

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hantpaul
    Participant

Hey, you were right, thank you very much Ally!! I don’t know why, but the “WP Ultra simple Paypal Cart” Plugin blocked the upload. I don’t know why on earth. Now I need a new shopping plugin 🙁 maybe you know why it’s blocking the upload?

Paul

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hantpaul
    Participant

Hey Ally,

Thank you very much! Now I was working with a more professional shopping software called “wpshopgermany”, not more the paypal shop. I had the same problem with the Flash Uploader Again. After Changing those few lines in the common.php it seems like the upload works! So I hope our call for entries gonna be a big success…

I wish you a nice day!

greetings from germany

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy