Urgent: fatal error

Home Forums Quform WordPress Urgent: fatal error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    epixmedia
    Participant

Hi, we are replacing this plugin for a client as their site had some malware issues. When I activate the plugin it gives me a fatal error:

Warning: require_once(/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/iphorm-form-builder.php on line 66 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php’ (include_path=’/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/vendor/yoast/api-libs/google:.:/usr/share/pear53:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/ZendFramework’) in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/iphorm-form-builder.php on line 66

I need to keep all of the existing settings as they have lots of complex forms set up!

Thanks,

Zoe

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

epixmedia
    Participant

Hi Ally, I did upload the plugin via FTP – we’ve had to use something else now as the client site couln’t be without the form – can I get a refund please?

Thanks,

Zoe

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy