Urgent help needed Corrupt live form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Urgent help needed Corrupt live form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys

Need some urgent help if possible please???

One of my forms (Which i have not edited has just broke on me. I have tried deactivating Quform and reactivating it and i get this error

The plugin generated 540 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

When i go to the forms, on the one that gives the issue and is broke (Form id 15) I see this in the form list beside form 15

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/trustedweddingsuppliers.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/admin/includes/forms.php on line 96

When i look in the database at form 15 nearly all of the info is missing in the config field

My databases are backed up every night and i also have backups on the server.

Form 15 is in the backups but a simple export and import of the table gives even more errors

Could you have a look and fix for me please. I can give full root access if required to the server, or if you just need access to the site and php myadmin or ftp i can give this to.

Please let me know if you can help as soon as possible (BIG COFFEE) for you if you can 🙂

Thanks
    Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally

Just wondering if you got the email with the details and managed to have a look 🙂
    Many thanks
    Patrick

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally

I have managed to fix it myself. Took over 24 hours but I found a way around it 🙂

Oh the joy of having multiple nightly backups. Managed to move the forms table (where i new the forms worked) to another wordpress site. Then checked the form was all there and processed an export and imported it back to the main site.

Had to do some form number changes in all my custom functions and scripts, but, at least it all works now so was worth while.

Many thanks
    Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy