Use code from HTML Email in a confirmation page

Home Forums Quform WordPress Use code from HTML Email in a confirmation page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

Hello, can you tell me if it is possible to use the code from the html email submission in a confirmation page? Everything about the email code works perfectly for what I need in showing the submitted data in a redirect confirmation page. Right now I am trying to grab all session vars and pass them to a separate html template, but it is ugly because I don’t have the same control over showing or not showing the submitted fields like the email does. Thoughts?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

This is fantastic! Seems like a great feature to build into your plugin!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

Hello, I know its been a while on this topic…I have implemented this in the past, but am now having trouble. My email confirmation looks exactly the way I want. When I implement the confirmation redirect (based on the email template) as you explained, it works, but I am getting a whole bunch of extra fields. It seems like the email is only showing data that was selected, whereas the confirmation redirect is showing those fields and some that were not selected. Is there a way to make it work exactly like the email?

Also, I noticed the email subject can have the Entry ID in it. Is there a way I can have the confirmation redirect page show the Entry ID the same way?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by jerkski.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy