Use Jquery to set value of multiple radios based on dropdown

Home Forums Quform WordPress Use Jquery to set value of multiple radios based on dropdown

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to set the values of many multiple choice fields with one dropdown to ease the selection process for users when all multiple choice are to be the same value. A perfect example is the dropdown values are either All Pos or All Neg. If I choose All Pos, I want to use jquery to set the values of all multiple choice to Pos. Same for All Neg.

I added this script as a starting point for setting just one multiple choice field, but cannot get it to trigger when I make a selection in the dropdown. Ultimately I would like to add many multiple choice fields to this.

<script>
        jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
            $('.iphorm_5_151').change(function () {
                var value = $(this).val();
                var $amp = $(.'iphorm_5_28');

if (value == 'Pos.') {
    		            $amp.val('Pos.').change();
                    } 
    	          else if (value == 'Neg.') {
                    $amp.val('Neg.').change();
                    }
                  }
    $.uniform.update();
    }).change();
    );
    </script>

Thoughts?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

Ally, Thank you!! Works great! The second example you posted is the one i needed. Is there a quick way to allow changing the radio selection for many quform fields at the same time with the above example? Or do I need to create variables and functions for each radio I need to control?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by jerkski.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

Perfect! You know your stuff! Thank you Ally. You may mark this as solved 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy