using: add_action('iphorm_post_process_12', 'my_save_form_data');

Home Forums Quform WordPress using: add_action('iphorm_post_process_12', 'my_save_form_data');

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kendavies
    Participant

Hi. We are using this php action to successfully pull the data from a submitted form on to the redirect page that uses a newly created template. We have put the code in a plug-in as advised and it’s all great. We have just tried to send another form to a different re-direct page with another new template in the same site and created a new plug-in to pass the data, but it won’t let us activate the plug-in as we are already using: ‘my_save_form_data’); in the pervious plug-in. Is there a way around this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kendavies
    Participant

Thanks for the brilliant speedy reply, worked perfectly. Outstanding support as always.

kendavies
    Participant

Oh, spoke too soon. That let me activate the plugin but function isn’t working.

This is my plug in for a form id of 16:

‘<?php

/*
    * Plugin Name: quform-passdata-anonymous
    * Description: Custom code for quform.
    * Version: 1.0
    */

// Paste in your custom code below

function my_save_form_data_16($form)
    {
    session_start();
    $_SESSION[‘iphorm_16’] = $form->getValues();
    }
    add_action(‘iphorm_post_process_16’, ‘my_save_form_data_16’);

Ive looked at the code in my template landing page to see if I need to change a reference in there but can’t see anything that relates to my_save_form_data.

Ive also looked at the javascript inside the form creating the calculation and it’s all set to form id 16 too

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kendavies
    Participant

This is what it displayed after adding that string of code.

‘array(12) { [“iphorm_16_13”]=> NULL [“iphorm_16_11”]=> NULL [“iphorm_16_1”]=> string(7) “25 sqft” [“iphorm_16_2”]=> string(17) “Less than a month” [“iphorm_16_5”]=> string(19) “As soon as possible” [“iphorm_16_12”]=> NULL [“iphorm_16_14”]=> NULL [“iphorm_16_4”]=> NULL [“iphorm_16_16”]=> NULL [“iphorm_16_8”]=> string(7) “£17.94” [“iphorm_16_15”]=> string(7) “£11.40” [“iphorm_16_0”]=> string(0) “” }’

kendavies
    Participant

So it looks like it’s pulled the prices through, just not displayed them

Ally
    Support Staff

kendavies
    Participant

Sorry to be a pain Ally, but where does that line of code go? In the re-direct template page or in the plug-in or somewhere else?

Ken

Ally
    Support Staff

kendavies
    Participant

We are pulling in two figures, one on 16_8 and one on from 16_15. Would I just replicate that for the other field?

Ally
    Support Staff

kendavies
    Participant

Hi Ally

Works perfectly, thanks for you help

Ken

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy