Valid fields in blank

Home Forums Quform WordPress Valid fields in blank

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joyceyezz
    Participant

Hello Ally

I have a couple of questions regarding the plugin. I’ve been using and testing for the last month and I’ve found the following issues:

– I use Qforms for my POS vendors to register unique serials of merchandise sold by them and I give them extra commissions for each item sold. For example: I sold an accessory with the serial 350820001234567 (it’s a 15 number serial) and they can only register one code once. I’ve configured my forms so it can only submit a 15 number long serial (not more or less), with no spaces in between, only digits, prevent duplicates and validate that the serial is a valid one (check against a list – in array).

Whats happening is that the form is allowing to send the serial field in blank. I’m receiving as valid entries forms with no information in the field for the serial. How can I avoid this from keep happening? Because its configured to award points thru MyCred, and the system is awarding points to users even if the field is blank.

Can you please help me with this?

The second Issue is that would like to use a shortcode that can show in my user’s accounts, the history of all the serials they have registered thru the forms. Something like the reference image but that shows date, serial registred (entries) and the amount of points I awarded with mycred. Can you also help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

joyceyezz
    Participant

Ally, the history of entries that i want to show in the front end, i want it to be from the current user only, and if you can show them cronologicaly, and from all forms in just one view.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy