Validating a date against another form value

Home Forums Quform WordPress Validating a date against another form value

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I have read the date validation guide (https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/advanced/date-validation) I would like to know if somebody knows how to make the booking period at least 6 night. So it will not be possible to book less nights.

Hope that somebody can assist me here

Thanks and regards,
    Eric

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for your quicj reply, I added the code to the functions.php file but I still can book for 2 nights.

The form_id is 20 and the start date is field iphorm_20_29 and the end date is 20_47 so I changed your code to the following
    function mytheme_check_date_range($valid, $value, $element)
    {
    // Get the value of the start date element
    $startDate = $element->getForm()->getValue(‘iphorm_20_29’);

$startDate = strtotime("{$startDate[‘year’]}-{$startDate[‘month’]}-{$startDate[‘day’]} 00:00:00");
    $sixDaysAfterStart = strtotime("+6 days", $startDate);
    $endDate = strtotime("{$value[‘year’]}-{$value[‘month’]}-{$value[‘day’]} 23:59:59");

if ($sixDaysAfterStart > $endDate) {
    $element->addError(‘You must book at least 6 days’);
    $valid = false;
    }

return $valid;
    }
    add_filter(‘iphorm_element_valid_iphorm_20_47’, ‘mytheme_check_date_range’, 10, 3);

What am I doing wrong?

Hope you can assist me once more

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I was away for a few days. I have just now send you a private email via codecanyon

Hope you can solve the issue.

Best regards,
    Eric

Ally
    Support Staff

ebernhard
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Great thanks very much!!
    if I want this to be valid to other forms do I just copy the code and change the form id’s?

Regards,
    Eric

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy