Validating fields based on multiple values

Home Forums Quform WordPress Validating fields based on multiple values

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pulse1989za
    Participant

Hi

I would like to create conditional statements that validates fields based on values from a previous field.

An example would be the following:

Say Field A has countries, Field B has Hotels.

So what i would like to do is display The hotels based on what Field A has. So far the only way i can get this to work which is messy is by creating multiple fields that match different countries. is there any way i can display the hotels based on what value is in field a?

I dont mind editing the plugin, as i am comfortable with code as long as the instructions are clear. I jst want to try and get this to work. Also the only way i did this was via drop down menus. So is there any way to do this?

Thanks guys 🙂

pulse1989za
    Participant

bump

Please assist?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pulse1989za
    Participant

Thanks, busy trying it out will feedback soon ! 🙂

pulse1989za
    Participant

Hi

Is there no way of having 2x HTML block statements?

I duplicated the code and ammended but for some reason when i put the 2nd HTML block within the same group, everything breaks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pulse1989za
    Participant

Not sure where im going wrong but its not working at all

so what i did is take your code, and do the edits i needed. I then duplicated the code for another field. however i have both fields i created referencing 1 at the same time.. will that cause a problem. So like i have form 1 which is hotel right, then i have form 2 which is city and form 3 which is accommodation type, but they both reference hotel (form 1) for their particular options.

When i place both HTML fields (form 1 and 2) into the form, everything breaks, they go back to the default options (option 1, 2, 3) instead of the html code i put. However if i take out the city html code, then the hotel one works again.

in the duplicate code i renamed the variables only, and assumed it would work but still no luck. Any way to fix this?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by pulse1989za. Reason: small correction
    Ally
    Support Staff

pulse1989za
    Participant

Hi Ally

Sorry for the delayed response.. I have sent the link to the info@themecatcher.net email address. Hope this is correct

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    pulse1989za
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for this. everything seems to be working now.

Thanks so much for the help!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy