Validators and Filters are not working for me.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Validators and Filters are not working for me.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harrison
    Participant

I tried adding the digits, but I still can input letters in the field.
    I tried the “larger than 3” validator, but the form still accepts just one character.
    Trying the custom function https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/customization/creating-a-custom-validator the error message displays even if the user entered the right character number.

What am I missing?

I am on a clean wp install, twenty fifteen theme and only Quform active. I have tested quform 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 and none works.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Harrison
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately even after removing the trim still doesn’t work. Same applies using Regex and some of the validator options. The only one I got working was the “length” which will do the job for me at this point.
    I do think there is a bug with the plugin because I have tried using the quform alone and on many different installations and even different servers, but they do not work. Including the custom function as mentioned above.

Thanks again for the quick support.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy