validators problems

Home Forums Quform WordPress validators problems

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thamer Alfuraiji
    Participant

hi , i have an issue with some validators

for example :

1- “Greater Than” validator is not working for me and the form is accepting everything even a one letter

2- “Alpha” is not working with the arabic language its refusing any arabic letter !

i have english wordpress 3.8 and the form in a blank white page without any style

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Thamer Alfuraiji
    Participant

Hi again 🙂 thanks for your quick response

1. let me make this example clear .. i have a ” First Name” Single Line Text Field and i want the name to have 3 or more letters … the problem is after adding a Greater Than Validator with 3 minimum ..it doesn’t work i still can add 2 or 1 letter

2. thanx that worked but i need to allow the space so can you fix this regex with space allowed ?

*by the way i will use these two validators in the same single line text

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Thamer Alfuraiji
    Participant

Thank you 🙂 problem solved

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy