Value of the post

Home Forums Quform WordPress Value of the post

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nitrat
    Participant

Hi
    How to Use the Quform to change the numerical value of the post? For example, the post with ID 194 = 2350, and it is necessary to set 2450.

Nitrat
    Participant

?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nitrat
    Participant

Hi.
    Yes, but I need a separate form for make the changes in price. Price given by the value of the post. Sometimes it is necessary to update the values.
    What is needed in this case the code?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Nitrat.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll try that.
    But it can be done in the form itself using javascript?

Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

So this form I can’t update value (price) in the post? ->

http://pgr-gold.com/set/

Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

I know I can do it via the admin area. I wanted to make more convenient for the customer – user site

Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

Thanks, will try tomorrow

Nitrat
    Participant

No, this code does not update the post.
    I send the admin login to you.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy