Variables in Hidden Fields

Home Forums Quform WordPress Variables in Hidden Fields

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    archie
    Participant

Hello

I have couple Variables on the Page where I have included the Quform Quote Form.
    THese Variables contain data that I need to include in the Form Entries via Hidden Fields.

Hidden Fields have some default variables that can be used as default values, but I cant figure out, hot to add my own variables there.

Can you please help me out with this?

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

archie
    Participant

Hi Ally

thanks for response. Can you clarify it more please? Im a bit confused.

I have custom meta boxes, and use the Data from the meta boxes in a custom search widget.

They are drop down select boxes and user chooses his desired options and clicks on Search. Then he sees some results and a request a Quote form (By quForm)

In this Quote Form I have regular name, email etc… fields and I have hidden fields that I want to get the values of the custom meta boxes in the search widget.

I read the help on Dynamic Default Value, but Im still not sure how can I achieve that.

Lets say custom meta box name is “testbox”
    and drop down field name / id in the search widget is “testboxdrop”

What kind of code will I need to use to make it work?

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy