Verification – Check that two fields match

Home Forums Quform PHP Verification – Check that two fields match

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pulsecode
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m currently having to make some modifications to the form i used your plugin for.
    I’ve had a look through the documentation and i’m not sure i can find any solid info on what i’m trying to do.

The customer wants to have two separate fields for email. The first is just “Email” and the second is “Confirm Email”.

As it is i have the first one set up to be required and to validate that it is a valid email address.

I need the second field to also be required, but for it to simply check the contents of the first field and ensure its content matches.

Is this doable? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pulsecode
    Participant

Hi Ally,

That’s fine, but it’s for the wordpress version!
    I’m using the PHP version so, I don’t have a functions.php

Also I guess because it doesn’t work that way, the guide you linked me too makes no mention of what I would put in my process.php file for those fields.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy