Verification Key erased after a while

Home Forums Quform WordPress Verification Key erased after a while

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NeutrinoTeam
    Participant

Hi ,

I’ve purchased the Quform plugin many times, each one for another site of course.
    But for some reason every few days or weeks I found one or more that lost their verification key. I’m keeping all verification keys in an ordered table with site name and verification key, so I will not mix them, but still it happens.

It just happend yesterday with appyapp.co.il . Could you please check what went wrong?

I previously asked that you will lock-in these keys, or let each user to manage them on online admin area. Since I can’t always check for these sites. Another option is to get an email alert if the verification key is lost.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

NeutrinoTeam
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve sent the list to you. Thanks

dalipas
    Participant

Hi ! Got the same trouble. After some days, I need to re-enter license key…. Why ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy