Version 2.6.3 missing icons and window close etc

Home Forums Quform WordPress Version 2.6.3 missing icons and window close etc

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    madmaia
    Participant

Hi, I have just been trying to go through the process of migrating a site from Quform 1.x to 2.x. The version of the site on my local machine has a perfect working version of Quform 2.63. However, when I migrated the live site and navigate to the forms > forms section, the icons are all seemingly missing from the form pages. For instance, instead of the gear wheel for editing the settings on a form object I get the outline of a rectangle. Worse, when open the settings window there is no way to close it.

Both sites are running identical plugins and Wp version (4.9.9), the only difference is that my local machine is running Quform 1.79 while the live site is still on 1.10.

I have tried disabling plugins and changing themes and it made no difference.

Any ideas? As things stand, I will have to switch to another Forms plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    madmaia
    Participant

OK, so this definitely seems to be something to do with the Material Icons font not being rendered on the live site and being replaced with Arial. What would be preventing the icon font from showing correctly?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

madmaia
    Participant

Hi Ally, I have emailed you details for logging on to the site as quform user with full admin access.

I have re-installed the plugin, which made no difference. I have also put the same version of the older plugin on my local machine as is on the live site and it made no difference, the fonts work fine on the local version of the site.

There are no console errors, and the network tab shows the material-icons.min.css stylesheet and the MaterialIcons-Regular.woff2 font as loading correctly.

The dev inspector isn’t helping at all, the correct font family is being set (see attached) but the computed font family still shows up as Arial. Totally baffling.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy