Very disappointed!!!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Very disappointed!!!

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rt777
    Participant

So I purchased Qoform because it “said” no coding and “easy” to create layouts. I have spent hours trying to get the form into my theme and to have it look good.

I have yet to find the easy part. An apparently no coding if you don’t mind your form looking like crap???

I have tried to find the the theme wordpress php document. I don’t have one. I have several php documents. If I knew how to write code, I would not have needed to buy this.

Request A Free Estimate

And all the support is forum based? I don’t mind that if the product actually works the way it is promoted. But NO CODE should mean NO CODE.

There are much cheaper forms out their that need special coding. I bought this one because I trusted it was really NO CODE.

I am not sure I will get much of a response here as I am not kissing up for help! Obviously I am beyond frustrated.

Heading back over to themeforest to find a form that works.

If you have had the same experience and found a solution, please do share. I hate having to spend more money. Thanks in advance!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rt777
    Participant

Ally,

OMG thank you so much! I retract my comments about forum support. Typically it is not worth much. This was spot on! All better now.

You saved me time and money! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Accurate support in less than an hour? Wow! Are you with the Quform? If so, they are very lucky to have you!

I will comment on Themeforest!

Very best regards,
    Robyn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy