WARNING: Invalid argument supplied – After Installation

Home Forums Quform WordPress WARNING: Invalid argument supplied – After Installation

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    puabinwilare
    Participant

Dear support team,

Ive got a problem with my form. I changed my server for the wordpress installation and now there is a message on my form “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/naegeliu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/CSSParser/lib/CSSRule.php on line 46
    style=’background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);font-size: 16px;color: rgb(0, 0, 0);background:;border: none 0;-webkit-box-shadow: none;-moz-box-shadow: none;box-shadow: none;-webkit-border-radius: 0;-moz-border-radius: 0;border-radius: 0;’ />”.

I reinstalled all things, manualy, with zip and without zip, nothing works. the backend looks fine and on the old page, everything works great. Do you have any idea, what kind of problem that is?

Best wishes,
    Reto Eugster

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

puabinwilare
    Participant

Hi

Many many thanks for this fast reply! You are right, there was a failure in css.
    Great support!

Regards,
    Reto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy