Woocommerce price

Home Forums Quform WordPress Woocommerce price

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nitrat
    Participant

Hi, Ally!
    Is it possible using Quform to calculate and change the value of the selected product?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Nitrat.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nitrat
    Participant

Thanks, but can’t we just add code into this method? ->

Integrate WooCommerce in Quform

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Nitrat.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nitrat
    Participant

Hi
    I adapted Woocommerce for the sale of insurance policies. I need to determine the cost of the policy by changing two parameters – the period of insurance (1, 2 ,3 months etc) and the amount of insurance. For example: 3 months (0.4) * sum insured (100 000). The price of the policy should be changed to 40. That is, using the form I need to change the price of the item and then put it in the cart and checkout.

Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

I put in your code, but after entering in the cart there are two, one with a zero price, the other – with a completely incomprehensible.
    Look –
    http://liebkind.head-wind.ru/test/

Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

I did so – the same result
    Now I send the code by email

Nitrat
    Participant

Incidentally, the price of the product by default is equal to 2. If it somehow help

Nitrat
    Participant

Or rather two products with zero cost, but a final price is right, see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

Hi!
    I just want to do everything without plugin Uni Cpo, I disabled it now. And there you are, see screenshot
    To cart to add another item at the original price = 2…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Nitrat
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I have reduced the code to the following, but get a white screen:

function my_add_policy_to_cart($form)
    {
    global $woocommerce;
    $productId = 432;

$price = $form->getValue(‘iphorm_3_4’);

$woocommerce->cart->add_to_cart($productId, 1, 0, array(), array(‘my_price’ => $price));
    }

add_action(‘iphorm_post_process_3’, ‘my_add_policy_to_cart’);

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy