wordpress 4.4

Home Forums Quform WordPress wordpress 4.4

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fabrizio Azzali
    Participant

Hi did you plan an update for wp 4.4 compatibility?
    Or the plugin just works withe te latest 1.7.5 version?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

smart367
    Participant

I updated Quform to V 1.7.5 and now I get a message that requires me to run WP 4.4 and PHP 5.4.
    My server only runs PHP v5.3.29 and I have had a very hard time getting them to reply to me, so I’ve been down. Is there a way to revert back to an earlier version of Quform so I can continue to use it?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rezo
    Participant

Hello Support-Team,
    I have a problem with Quform WordPress and WordPress 4.4: if I activate the option “enable conditional logic”, the whole form will be not displayed.
    The same form with the same options works without problems with wordpress 4.3.1.
    What can I do to fix it?

Thanks
    Rezo

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy