WordPress database error

Home Forums Quform WordPress WordPress database error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jrjacobs24
    Participant

I have been having consistent issues with my resource usage spiking on a site I built for a client. I am not much of a developer and my hosting provider hasn’t been able to provide much insight other than showing me what’s in the error logs. I seem to be having an issue with my database and I believe it is caused via an advanced form I use on the site for comic book shoppers to select titles they would like to subscribe to. These are the two errors I keep receiving (the email is different in the first error due to different users)

[08-Jan-2014 02:26:16 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'thecharl_wpsw.Pull List Data' doesn't exist for query INSERT INTO Pull List Data (User) VALUES ('jartheimmortal@gmail.com') made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('wp_loaded'), call_user_func_array, iphorm_process_form_ajax, iphorm_process_form

[08-Jan-2014 17:16:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2629603 bytes) in /home/thecharl/public_html/wp_soundwave/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 880

I feel like I might be able to figure out the first error if I knew where those specific queries are coming from. Is there a specific file in the quform php files that would have these queries? And would I then just update the name of the WordPress database to solve the issue?

I don’t know what other information would be needed to solve this, so please just let me know what other info I can provide to help figure this whole thing out.

I am running WordPress 3.8 on a shared server with GreenGeeks as my provider and have the latest version of Quform. Thanks in advance!

jrjacobs24
    Participant

Here’s that first error again, I don’t know why it messed up in the orginal post

[08-Jan-2014 02:26:16 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘thecharl_wpsw.Pull List Data’ doesn’t exist for query INSERT INTO Pull List Data (User) VALUES (‘jartheimmortal@gmail.com’) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘wp_loaded’), call_user_func_array, iphorm_process_form_ajax, iphorm_process_form

jrjacobs24
    Participant

[08-Jan-2014 02:26:16 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘thecharl_wpsw.Pull List Data’ doesn’t exist for query INSERT INTO Pull List Data (User) VALUES (‘jartheimmortal@gmail.com’) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘wp_loaded’), call_user_func_array, iphorm_process_form_ajax, iphorm_process_form

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by jrjacobs24.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy