WordPress Sign Up Form and Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress WordPress Sign Up Form and Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HitchB
    Participant

Hi,

I really love this plugin compare to any other. However, I really want to be able to better integrate the form with WordPress.
    I run a multi site installation and host several sites. I would like to create a form where people can register to my site and create their blog. A bit like: https://signup.wordpress.com/signup/
    I know that this is a bit complex but Quform offers a lot of flexibility for that and I’m used to it. Developers have been talking to me about Gravity Form and especially this one:
    http://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/user-registration/ which enable people apparently to fully customize their sign up page. So, I was looking first for Quform potentiality and wanted to first discuss if it will be possible to do that with Quform before looking to other options.

Will be really amazing if you can find a bit of time and help me re-create a sign up form with wordpress that will work in a multi site installation

Thanks for your time

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

HitchB
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your answer.
    Really really can’t wait for Quform Addons! This is going to be more and more required and you have here a robust plugin to extend and develop.
    When it’s available I’m ready to purchase.

Regards,

HitchB
    Participant

Hi,

When are you considering adding addons? I’m in urgent need to extend the capabilities of Quform and better integrate it with WordPress.
    I don’t understand why it’s not a priority for you guys because actually more and more people are using wordpress for business with WPMU and Buddypress.
    Gravity form is really the solution now in the market. They offer everything and have quiet understood the demand in integrating solution with wordpress.
    I’m still resisting to purchase their license but I think I will have no choice if anything is done from your side here.Their price is really high 199$ so you can compete.
    I’m not the only one in the case, it’s just a friendly suggestion you should consider if you want to keep your clients.

Regards,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

HitchB
    Participant

What’s your time estimation?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy