Working with rows

Home Forums Quform WordPress Working with rows

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oivanr
    Participant

Hi,
    I need your assistance with this idea.
    The main issue is to create a some kind of grid form.
    I am asking some data that will use for all the included in the row area -B-.
    In the example included in attachment, I have 6 rows inside a group.
    You already have a solution to hide or show groups, with a logical condition but you don’t have that option with the rows.
    What I am trying to do is to get a number of rows to show (field A), with this info I want to show only that number of rows.
    Q1) How I can do that with javascript using the field.change event?
    The second question is about the space between rows ( C )
    Q2) How I can do that? I think that can be achieved with CSS, can you tell me how?
    Thanks in advance,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Thanks Ally,
    You are great.
    It works !!!

clearscope
    Participant

Hello,

We would like to create a similar layout of text fields in a grid/columns layout as shown in the screenshot of the original poster above (also attaching screenshot here). Basically, we’re just wanting to create the grid/columns layout with the text fields, without any need to do the more advanced javascript that this thread was about.

Is it possible to create such a layout, and if so do you already have a guide for how to do this?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clearscope
    Participant

Wow, that’s awesome!!!

Thank you!

Quform rocks 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy