WP easy SMTP plugin prevents from sending messages from a specific e-mail addres

Home Forums Quform WordPress WP easy SMTP plugin prevents from sending messages from a specific e-mail addres

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    enricolino
    Participant

Hello there,

I configured a few conditional q-forms on my website and everything is going smoothly besides one single thing. I have set an e-mail address (nubes@……) that should be the one from which my visitors receive automatic replies when they fill up the form, but unfortunately, having also another form (the one of the theme) used for “contacts” which is set with a different e-mail, SMTP plugin bypasses the settings of Q-form and my visitors receive a reply from the wrong e-mail (contacts@….. which is the one set on SMTP server plugin). How could I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

enricolino
    Participant

Dear Ally,

sorry, I forgot to mention that I tried entering the nubes@ address in the additional settings in the “Don’t replace from field” and when I do it, I don’t receive any automatic reply when I subscribe to the form. If that field is empty, I receive the automatic reply from contatti. Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

enricolino
    Participant

Thanks Ally. I installed the plugin you suggested and I found out what the problem is: Error: data not accepted. Now I’m going to fix it with our mail server technicians.

Best regards

Enrico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy