WPML > Translations does not work

Home Forums Quform WordPress WPML > Translations does not work

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Samurai
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the exact same form on 2 different sites, both sites are in 2 languages (French & English).

I did follow the tutorial on how to use WPML: https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress-v2/guides/integration/wpml

On one site, the translations works great, on the other one, the translation does not work and i see the default language of the form being displayed.

The only difference between the 2 sites is that the base/default language is different. The one where the default language is French is the site that the form translation does not work. (The attachement show inside WPML > Translations)

On the site that is broken, i did delete the translations, did it again but nothing works…

I’m not sure what to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Samurai
    Participant

No, there is no translation there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Samurai
    Participant

Sorry, I was wrong, I can see the translations WPML – String Translation

Ally
    Support Staff

Samurai
    Participant

Thanks, message sent via feedback form

Samurai
    Participant

Well, it is now working. I presume it was a cache issue.
    Sorry to have bother.
    Have a great day
    Thanks for your help

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy