wpnn_quform_sessions’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Home Forums Quform WordPress wpnn_quform_sessions’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Samurai
    Participant

Hi,
    I used one of the hook after a form is being submitted to send data to an api (CRM).
    All used to work well, but things stopped.
    When looking at the error log, here is the message:
    [06-Aug-2020 15:51:49 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress Table ‘./samuraiw_wp802/wpnn_quform_sessions’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired pour la requête SELECT * FROM wpnn_quform_sessions WHERE id = ’63YH52KNCpZvOxsJMgEOMwyeqysDLpuPl5I8Kqv7′ faite par require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Quform_Session->start, Quform_Session->read

I manage to fix it, using the SQL command repair.

is there anything else I would need to care about to avoid this issue to reproduce?
    (like increase some Max time, etc…)
    Thanks
    David

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy