Forum Replies Created
thanks very much for your answer.
is it possible to answer us; it’s very unpleasant to have no sign from you.
we buy back a support to be able to profit from it, not to wait without any answer
my pb is urgent, i would like to get an answer.
is it possible soon?
happy to hear you.
server compatibilty is full ok
rebuild script cache has be done without any effect
turn off the option “Combine CSS” has been done, without any effect
sorry to insist but it’s quiet urgent.
can we get an answer ASAP?
can we get an answer?
i did what requested first, and even with the standard theme included in wordpress, ive got th esame pb, quform css is not executed.
. Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins on the WordPress menu and temporarily deactivate all other plugins (except Quform).
2. Go to Appearance → Themes on the WordPress menu and activate one of the default WordPress themes.
3. Check if the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed go to Step 4.
4. Activate the original theme again and check the problem again. If the problem is occurring again then there is a conflict with the theme. If the problem is fixed, go to Step 5.
5. Activate one of the previously active plugins and check the problem again. If the problem is occurring again then there is a conflict with last activated plugin.
6. Repeat Step 5 until the conflicting plugin is found.
If the problem still occurs with all other plugins deactivated and using one of the default WP themes, then the problem is not a conflict, please make a forum post explaining the problem and what you have tried.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.