Download the Quform plugin zip file from your CodeCanyon Downloads page.
Log in to the WordPress admin, and go to Plugins → Add New on the WordPress menu. Click Upload Plugin at the top, then choose the zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon, then click Install Now.
If you are having trouble installing a plugin, you can upload it manually using FTP software by following the instructions below.
If you’ve already installed the plugin inside WordPress there is no need to do this.
- Extract the plugin zip file, you will end up with a single folder named quform containing all of the plugin files
- Inside your FTP software, connect to your server and browse to the wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Upload the quform folder into this directory
- Inside WordPress go to Plugins → Installed Plugins
- In the list of plugins find the Quform plugin you just uploaded and hover over it then click Activate